Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

On The Night Like This - Mocca

Aku nih mau posting salah satu lagu yg kusuka,, lagu ini jadi salah satu lagu latarnya film Catatan Akhir Sekolah pas bagian terakhir... emang sihh lagunya pendek tapi musiknya ntu aku suka and matcing sama isinya.... agak gmana gmana gitu... hehehe... ;)
ni dia lirik lagunya...


On the night like this
There's so many things I want to tell you
On the night like this
There's so many things I want to show you

Cause when you're around
I feel safe and warm
When you're around
I can fall in love every day

In the case like this
There are a thousand good reasons
I want you to stay...


klo mau download klik aja disini...!!

2 comments:

  1. On the night like this
    There's so many things I want to tell you
    On the night like this
    There's so many things I want to show you

    Cause when you're around
    I feel safe and warm
    When you're around
    I can fall in love every day

    In the case like this
    There are a thousand good reasons
    I want you to stay...

    apik apik apik
    Tak Go apdet Status.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo up to you,, up date status neng endi...??

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment here :)