Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My plant was eaten....

Yesterday,, unlucky thing came to me,, or more correctly came to my plant...
My plant is 'gelombang cinta',, i don't know what the English... hehehe
I got my plant when i went to Ponorogo some months ago... there was a plant fair there... It also showed Gelombang cinta with their seeds... sssstt,, I took one of the seeds into my pocket... don't say that i had take it ... okay... hehehehe...
Next day,, i planted it in my pot... actually, i'm not sure that it can grow,, but houurrraayy,, it grow, you know...! A few days ago,, I took a picture of it... this is it....

But,, yesterday, a terrible thing came to my plant... i don't know it was a 'karma' or not...  my mom told me that my plant's leaves were eaten by caterpillar... ough,, how surprising i am.. now my plant only has any leaves on its branch.... how pity you are,, my plant... huhuhu...

But,, it's no problem... my plant is still alive...
and for the caterpillar,, don't eat my plant again... okay... eat the others plant...!!!

3 comments:

Drop a comment here :)